torsdag 5 januari 2012

Loneliness.

Usually this time of the year (WINTER) is the time for me to sit home and be in the state of hibernation.

So this gives me a chance to share some traditions. Usually I take a lot of photographs of the loneliness that is included in these dark months of the year, although it never bothers me at all. I love to be alone and I am pretty comfortable in my own company.

Usually when it is dark and cold outside, people want somebody to cuddle up with. But being comfortable in one owns company means not to give a shit about such things. So who do you get that social need from ? Yourself.

Things to do when you are alone:

Wake up - Make breakfast - Hit the shower - Exfoliate as much as possible - Have breakfast -  Put on the morning news, facial cream and also moisturiser all over the body - Then a program to wake up and start the day on a positive note while putting on a facial mud mask and painting nails in a beautiful colour - Make sure there is a base for facing the day.

The rest of the day - do shopping for food or other things - clean the house - redecorate - read books - watch movies - study - enjoy hobbies (in my case my camera) - make food that cleanses you and eat vitamins  and minerals to rejuvenate your health.

In the evening - warm drinks (or a glass of white) would bring the calmness to the nerves and make you more relaxed. Night people might have the urge to blog away about their boring replica lives. As I am doing at the moment as I am watching "Marilyn, the last sessions..." about her psychiatrist and Marilyn's last years.


So that was that. Enjoy loneliness. Not everyone can enjoy it. Some are forced to be, some would dread the thought..






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar