söndag 1 januari 2012

Goodbye 2011

2011 was filled with loads of things that were both good and bad.

Challenges beyond my expectations (I love quiet and cosy life but somehow always manage to get some thriller and action around the corners) were served on many occasion in all possible areas as well as happiness I had no idea existed was thrown in my face. I was shocked on many occasions at things that happened around me and how my opinions changed as new discoveries came around. I have learned a lot about myself, how not to take anything for granted and to stay strong through rains and thunders some days can bring. I also understood that there is a light at the end of the tunnel sometimes, if you are willing to wait it out - and patience can give you that power.

 It feels more important than ever to stay true to oneself and not to be scared of new challenges that are to come this new year, I just hope God gives me power to be more prepared and motivated to face each one in the most effective way.

The key word is: Never give up !

Goodbye 2011.








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar