torsdag 6 oktober 2011

Research Internship Poster Presentation

As some close friends and family members know, I undetook a research project internship during this summer:

Figuring the H.E. Markets Place: A Systemic Analysis of Brand Communication and Positioning the Higher Education Sector 2000 – 2011 (Supervisor: Dr. Iain MacRury )

It was loads of hard work and little praise, but the outcome became better than expected and I was very pleased with both my research project, the presentation poster and the event. Just a great feeling to know that I've been involved in a unique research pilot of under researched area that is very interesting today, as the market might change and H.E. brand projection must evolve to something different with the 2012 undergrad fee increase. Well here are the pictures of the exhibition and people involved :

 My poster and me =)

The prize giving event
 Aja (the winner)
 Mingle
 Agnes and me
 
 Some sparkling at home to celebrate a great evening =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar