måndag 29 augusti 2011

What is not obvious.

There are moments I don't know what language to use. I know 4 languages and people sometimes ask me what language I know the best. When I say I'm not sure, they ask me "Well what language do you think in ?" Interesting question. It is all about life situations and contexts.
This is a time when I have no idea what language to speak, yet to think. ... everything is black again.

Tired, depressed and horrified - lost in everything. And then there is me. Same old - same old me.
And maybe there is no right time to continue this journey, and maybe I was right all along.
And maybe it isn't a joke that everything happened for a reason and may never return.


Monday is over, time to finish off the rest of this week.










Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar