måndag 11 juli 2011

Welcome Monday.

After a crazy weekend, and 60 cigarettes, 2 bottles of vodka, 10 beers and 1 Bloody Mary later, finally its here - precious Monday !

Not totally bright. But brighter.

After a productive morning - negative news everyday took its toll and finally got me into A&E.

I walked in, waited for 2 hours, read newspapers in the meantime and observed other people around me. Noone really looked very sick, so I stayed on. I hate to go when I know what they're going to say.

Got better so I got up, since I could, and went to cancel. They said that it was a bad idea. So I went back to my seat and suddenly it was my turn. Good decision I thought. Checking health is important*.

Welcome back sweet seventeen ! In going to live, as the doctor put it.


*A quick reminder that I probably should visit Sweden pretty soon.

Back to work now and soon is France !!! :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar